INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

8:21am

the world goes orbits round and round. it doesn't stop for anyone or anything. it doesn't care if you're tired, if you're running out of breath or if you can't catch up, it still doesn't stop. but it is also cause of this reason, that bad times don't last. all things good or bad, shall pass.


oh hi everyone, after a few years of hiatus, I am back. lets see how long my writing mojo goes on for this time.

its the year 2018, I have not only NOT matured, I am probably still making the same old mistakes and always learning the hard way. talk about resolutions and what-not. In fact, I might be making even more mistakes, be it new or old. oh wells, as mentioned previously, life still goes on. :)

"you are the child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should" 
- Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

No comments:

Post a Comment