INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dear H.


Dear H,

Thank you for writing such a amazing song for me to show me how you feel! When I saw it, I was so touched and couldn't help but smile to myself unconsciously (my mom asked me why I was smiling so happily to myself..)!

This is such a big gesture that nobody has done for me and I have NEVER expected that someone would actually do such a thing for me, especially from a stranger (well, not so much of a stranger anymore)! Its literally a dream come true, like what many girls would dream of to have a guy do such a thing for her! Seems so unreal that someone actually wrote a song with such lyrics for me and idk, its just like, WOW.

The lyrics are beyond beautiful, something I really love alot. You're really so talented and boy, I am glad to have someone share the same thoughts as me! When I saw the lyrics, its just came into my head that this lyrics are so "me". Like its definitely lyrics that I would post up on my blog or twitter, if I had seen it somewhere.

And to have such a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics written for me, you really made me so happy. I think I may actually have even blushed a little when I saw your song. Hehehe.

Thank you and of course, if the universe allowed, perhaps one day we'll be friends! :)

*I wasn't sure if you were okay with me posting up the whole video, so I just screenshot it! Hope you don't mind!

From,
Tricia


if the universe could make a pact

and time and space could maybe bend

for us I hope just even for a while



well meet halfway in cyberspace

your skin for me's a milky way

your gravity is too engaging 



pull me into you X2

i would like know

Just how it'd feel to be in love



maybe in due time

our worlds could intertwine

then finally 

i'd know how it'd feel 

to be in love



supernovas tell ur story

see ur life unfold before me

though we might be light years apart



let me in your system ... im your moon

my whole existence revolves round you

u mean the world to me



are you there

did i miss you

Did you just walk on by 



are u looking 

where im looking tonight

I hope our telescopes aligned



if the universe allowed

ill be orbiting ard 

ill pick you up by your galaxy



baby take a chance

stray a little from ur path

you nvr know wherever this could lead



pull me into you X2

i would like know

Just how it'd feel to be in love



maybe in due time

our worlds could intertwine

then finally 

i'd know how it'd feel 

to be in love

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete