INSTAGRAM

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Daniel Wellington

"Time flies with you." - Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper


Sometimes simple is always the best and less is more. I used to think that for accessories, the more the better. But these days, I've learnt to slowly appreciate simplicity at its best. 

Daniel Wellington watch collection consists of classic and timeless pieces which compliments every outfit. And that's why I've always had a soft spot their timepieces. 



If you remember, I previously got the Classic York Lady in Rose Gold and blogged about it here
This time, I decided to go for a smaller watch face, the Classy Sheffield in Silver. Something much more feminine this time! 

Okay, I admit, I fell in love at first sight with the index made up of Swarvoksi crystals. ;)


How can I not love this piece which matches with all of my outfits and suitable for both daily use or even formal events! 


You can check out Daniel Wellington's watch collection for both men and women at their official website! 


Also, Daniel Wellington offers free worldwide shipping! 
Buy it for yourself or a loved one. <3 



Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t.
 -Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper 

No comments:

Post a Comment