INSTAGRAM

Friday, January 24, 2014

Amy Beauty-Link International

If I had to choose which item was the most important to be in my makeup pouch, it would definitely be my eyebrow pencil. I've always placed a great importance on my brows, believing how it can make or break you. 

I can safely say that I've been through a number of ugly stages for my brows, from the overdrawn mismatched thick dark brows to thin sparse barely there brows due to over plucking. Been there, done that. And its definitely not something I would like to experience all over again. 

I've always wanted to do eyebrow embroidery, believe me when I say that. I've bugged my mom a million times, done a crazy amount of research, yet I could never find a place to entrust my eyebrows to which fitted my requirements (e.g. price was one of the important factors). I've had really bad experiences with recklessly letting people pluck my brows and it was so horrible. You can ask my friends how I always complain non-stop to them about my brows. 

I was actually contemplating a few places when Amy Beauty-Link International approached me! (Fate?) I was beyond happy cause believe it or not, Amy's was amongst one of the few places I was considering after all the research! 

Amy Beauty-Link has actually been around for a really long time. I've visited Amy's before in secondary school! Yes, thats how long ago. 

So a few days ago, I headed down to Amy Beauty-Link International at Far East Plaza. 



^ Camwhoring in the car with my "old" brows!!



^ A very cosy and comfortable place at Amy's.


^ My brows without any drawing.

(Yes, drawing and not drawing my brows make a lot of difference for me! Cause of previous badly plucked brows, my brows are actually not equal on both sides and have some holes.)


^ My brows after being drawn to my preferred shape for my embroidery! 

(You can request for straighter brows, thicker ones, arched, etc. For me, I wanted something natural, similar to my natural brow shape. You can even choose how dark or light you want it to be.)


My eyelashes before perming! Super straight. 

I always have a hard time finding a good eyelash curler, and when i've finally found one I am satisfied with, I always experience problems such as using too much or too little strength resulting in my lashes not having the most ideal curl. So I was more than happy to know that Amy's offered eyelash perming services as well. 

I've tried eyelash perming a few times already and I like how eyelash perming "opens" up your peepers, making you look more awake. Also, its much prettier when you apply mascara. 

The perm can last from one month to a few months depending on individuals! Is it harmful for your lashes? Just don't do it too often! (Preferably once every three months maximum!) 



^ Processes for the eyelash perming. 

FYI, it does NOT hurt at all. In fact, you can sleep while doing it and when you wake up, taadaaa, pretty curled lashes for you! 

My permed lashes and embroidered eyebrows:




I am way beyond pleased with the result! Looks super natural and now I don't even draw my brows when I go out. Saves me ALOT of time! 

By the way, you may notice some redness between the hairs of my brows. This is very normal as it will take a few days to "recover" and the pictures were taken shortly after I finished doing the embroidery.

After the embroidery, I brought home an aftercare lotion and gel to take care of my brows. Touch-up would be done one month later. 



Before and after pictures of perming lashes. There is a MEGA difference. Especially after applying mascara! 


Pictures of the many celebrities who have visited Amy's! 

Now, I've got awesome news for guys! 

If you quote my name you get to enjoy discounts for 3D embroidery!
Remember to call first to book an appointment first!! 

3D EYEBROW

U.P $450
My readers pay : $398 (with a complimentary touch up)

EYEBROW EMBROIDERY

One full session : $198
Touch up : $30

Other than eyebrow and eyelash services, Amy's provide facials and skin care treatments! 
Highly recommended by me! 

Amy Beauty-Link International is located at: 

Far East Plaza
#05-72/73
Tel : 67382180

No comments:

Post a Comment