INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Florida, Orlando 2015




The last time I visited the States, I was 2 years old and it was here where I bought my first pair of roller blades. Thats all I can remember other than looking at pictures and going, "oh thats me?? I've been there??" Coming back after 20 over years feels... it was definitely an eye-opener and I definitely enjoyed myself alot more, or so I think.  







It was just pizza, sandwiches, steaks all day, everyday. I was craving chinese food so badly and even if there was a Chinese restaurant, it wasn't authentic Chinese food.  I mean, give me pasta, steak once in awhile and I thoroughly enjoy it but I still am a rice-soup-dishes girl after all. I was brought up that way!


I actually couldnt believe when I found a MLP booth at Universal studios???! Like whaattttt. And someone asked me if I was a Brony. I actually had to google to find out what it meant. : /


Came and conquered! Do not judge me and you probably wont believe it, but I am a roller-coaster junkie after my dad put my on a roller-coaster in Korea when I was in primary school. I was hooked right after and I learnt that, it was indeed true when my dad told me it was less scary if you opened your eyes. Lesson 101: Always listen to your daddy.  They know better. From then on, whenever I was at any roller coaster, I would get on no matter how scared I was. I will always tell myself, if I dont sit this now, I might never have the chance to sit it again. #YOLO mentality indeed, Tricia.

Honestly, I am not very sure who Julie Andrews is, but I just decided such a picture would be nice. #tumblrworthy? ;) 



My ride, beats any Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati! 


This lobster roll at Disney world was the BOMB.  



Orlando has terrible weather. It would ran all of a sudden for one hour and it would be sunny the next moment. We had to purchase these 10USD (??!) raincoats but we definitely made full use of it during the trip. Money well spent. Makes an awesome #ootd picture too right??! And when it rains, of course you go indoors and buy souvenirs. 







Just me, being, well, me. 










 "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used." 

Till the next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment