INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sorry would not be enough.

About two years ago I started hanging out with this group of friends. They are a bunch of friends I would never want to lose, the most genuine, real and honest. Hanging out w them made me extremely happy and I would do anything to protect this friendship. I never had such a bunch of friends who were so true. They took care of me, watched out for me and everytime I hung out with them, I feel truly happy. Of course they made fun of me too, but I secretly did not hate it or dislike it as much as I showed it to them or made faces about it. I had never had yknow what u called a "clique" and I always envied people who had a group of real friends like them. My best friend were usually only one person and of course, thats Mae Tan. The so called others, not even worth mentioning. 

To be able to hang out with their clique, its prolly one of the best things that happened to me and I've never been more honoured. Yet just cause of a moment of fucking foolishness, stupidity, recklessness, I hurt them, disappointed the two who were the best to me. Though they didn't scold me or say much, I wished they did cause it hurt more that they didn't. I wished they would just shout and scold me as much as they want. I had made them so disappointed and upset and they don't deserve it at all. They were the best to me, the best of the best. I know that even if they said that its okay or anything, deep down inside it wont. Things would never be the same again. I had hurt those who were the best to me and even if they could forgive me, I would never be able to ever forgive myself. Never.

But I gotta face the consequences of my actions and answer for it. Being drunk is not a reason or excuse and I should know that well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment