INSTAGRAM

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Questionaire.

Okay, there are 150 questions in total. I give up. This kept me busy for a good 15/20 minutes. 



1. Who was the last person you held hands with?

my mom?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?

noisy and irritating. 

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?

nobody.

4. Are you easy to get along with?

not really. I have my bad days. 

5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?

I don't even want to get drunk in the first place. 

6. What kind of people are you attracted to?

There's no specific type. If I am, means I am. If I am not, I'll just never be. 

7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?

Yeah lots, friendships kind of relationships.

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?


9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

Yes. I feel super uneasy watching intimate scenes in a movie with a person of the opposite sex. 

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Dad? 

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?

Its a taxi booking message. Do I need to type that out???

12. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?


13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?

Yeah, loved it as a child. But kinda hard now with such short hair. 

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?

Miracles yes. Luck, no.
15. What good thing happened this summer?

Summer? When's summer in Singapore? 

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

I kissed my dog. 

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?

That will be cool. 

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?

Nope. 

19. Do you like bubble baths?

Yes. It was my favourite as a kid.
20. Do you like your neighbours?

I like the one of the right, hate the one on the left.

21. What are you bad habits?

HAHAHA. Too many to name. 

22. Where would you like to travel?

Anywhere with a person I like. 

23. Do you have trust issues?

Yeah.
24. Favourite part of your daily routine?

Eating, sleeping. 

25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?


26. What do you do when you wake up?

Check my phone. 

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?

Lighter? Or maybe tanned.

28. Who are you most comfortable around?

Family la. 

29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?

no. hahahahahahaha. 

30. Do you ever want to get married?

It will be a lie if I say no. 

31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?

Yeah but with lots of strands dropping out.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?

None. 

33. Spell your name with your chin.

And look like a fool with triple chins. 

34. Do you play sports? What sports?

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?

Without tv. Im doing fine now without tv. I ll die without music. 

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?

I never told someone I liked them first unless they told me first after I getting rejected once. 

37. What do you say during awkward silences?

Usually nothing. Just use the phone? Or escape. 

38. Describe your dream girl/guy?

I can't.
39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?

Forever21, Zara, Topshop.
40. What do you want to do after high school?

I already completed high school three million years ago. 

41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Yeah? Depends.

42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?

I either can't be bothered or am damn bloody shy/nervous. 

43. Do you smile at strangers?

Female strangers yes. Male, no. 

44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?

Bottom of the ocean to find mermaids. 

45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

To go toilet or cause I am hungry 

46. What are you paranoid about?

Things I care about. 

47. Have you ever been high?

Yes.

1 comment: