INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Eyebrow Pencil

If you've ever wondered what eyebrow pencil I've been using… 


 
I recently got these eyebrow pencils from Amy Beauty-Link International. And since the day I got them, I've been really pleased, or perhaps more than pleased with them.

I've tried countless brands of eyebrow pencil and this is definitely comparable or maybe even better than those "branded" brands out there.

It really lasts throughout the day for me and is waterproof. Its easy to draw and does not require a sharpener. Which is super good for me cause I tend to always lose my sharpeners.



The pictures above are without drawing my brows. Bare brows, we call them. ^

After I did my 3D eyebrow embroidery at Amy's, which is probably one of the best decisions I'ver ever made (no lying at all.) and with no regrets, I sometimes draw my brows when I want a stronger brow look, or when I have heavier makeup on and want more defined and darker brows.




Drawing brows. I don't think there's a specific proper way to draw brows cause each of us has different brows and its really through lots of trial and error that I finally somehow "understand" my brows more. I've had the ugliest thickest drawn brows and been made fun of countless time over the years of trial and error of drawing my brows. The thought of it gives me the shudders.




This eyebrow pencil is definitely one of the best I tried. I came across it cause I tend to have this very bad habit of looking at people's (girls in particular) makeup. Especially brows. So I was at Amy's that day and noticed that the beautician there had amazing brows so, being extremely kepo, I asked her for what brow pencil she was using and she told me that they sold it and it was the kind that makeup artists used and the kind used at beauty schools.


Once again, Amy Beauty-Link International is located at: 

Far East Plaza
#05-72/73
Tel : 67382180

It is where I did my 3D eyebrow embroidery and more. 

Read up on my previous posts. 


If you quote my name you get to enjoy discounts for 3D embroidery!
Remember to call first to book an appointment first!! 

3D EYEBROW

(highly recommended by me!!!)

U.P $450
My readers pay : $398 (with a complimentary touch up)

EYEBROW EMBROIDERY

One full session : $198
Touch up : $30

No comments:

Post a Comment