INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Amy Beauty-Link International Part 2

Remember I recently blogged about my 3D eyebrow embroidery experience with Amy's? 

If you have forgotten, this is the link to the previous post. 

Anyway, before I went back to Australia, I went for my embroidery touch-up! (its been a month since I did my eyebrow embroidery btw!) My brows had faded slightly and its recommended you go for a touchup to let your embroidery last! :) I also requested a for slight arch this time! Cause I really like those slightly arched brows! 

You can actually choose if you would like your brows darker but I would suggest sticking to a colour close to your original hair colour cause you wouldn't want to look too fierce! Brows are THAT important. It can make you look younger or fiercer. 

The below pictures are taken a few days after I did the touch-up! 



^ Even more natural looking now and loving my brows moreee!! 


And if you remember, I also mentioned in the previous post, I also permed my lashes. 

My permed lashes are still going strong even after so long! Though its not as curled as before, the curl is more gradual and I love it as much! 

Especially after applying mascara, I feel that eyelash perming has really "opened" my eyes. 

-----

Oh and cause I really love Amy's so much, during my recent trip back, I tried a treatment for my dark circles! 

Its called gua sha. But mind you, its not the kind of gua sha you do on your body! 

During the treatment, the beautician will use a spoon-like apparatus and massage an eye-cream in. By massaging and pressing on different points in your body, blood circulation around your eye area is stimulated and there is more blood flow! The process is super relaxing and comfortable! More of getting a eye massage session! After the massage, your eyes will be treated to a soothing eye-mask! 

Immediately after the massage, the skin area around my eye felt much firmer and tighter! This treatment not only helps you with dark circles, it also helps firm the skin! It can also be done on other areas, such as your face! 


^ Check this before and after picture. (Sorry I couldn't find a more "normal" before picture of me.) I have removed all forms of coverage, e.g. foundation, concealer, underneath my eyes. This is how much my under eyes  have improved after one treatment. 

However, its always recommended to go back often for more treatments. Also, you need to regularly take care of your eyes by applying eye cream and eye masks. Else no matter how effective the treatment is, it won't last long! 



ONE LAST THING!! 

After going through an awesome experience with my previous sponsor, I am officially hooked onto IPL! 

Best thing is, Amy's offer IPL services too!! 

I find that with IPL, it is so much more convenient! I no longer need to shave/pluck my underarms and am worry-free about waving my hands at people and waving sleeveless shirts. 

I also realised that with these hair, it makes us look at least one shade darker! After removing the hair, the skin area immediately lightens! 

IPL is especially effective for thicker stubborn hair! It significantly reduces the thickness of hair and makes it much finer! Hair growth is also lessened. 

I am currently undergoing IPL for my other body areas! Trust me, you wouldn't want to shave/pluck unwanted hair your whole life right!!! 


(teehee, just for laughs.) 

As mentioned previously, 

Amy Beauty-Link International is located at: 

Far East Plaza
#05-72/73
Tel : 67382180

If you quote my name you get to enjoy discounts for 3D embroidery!
Remember to call first to book an appointment first!! 

3D EYEBROW

(highly recommended by me!!!)

U.P $450
My readers pay : $398 (with a complimentary touch up)

EYEBROW EMBROIDERY

One full session : $198
Touch up : $30

No comments:

Post a Comment