INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

12 March 2014

Recent happenings in my life.

  1. I drank expired ice lychee tea and now every drink tastes weird. 
  2. My lecturers for psychology stats are on strike. Lecture and tutorial for this week has been cancelled. 
  3. I've been eating lots of mos burger and sushi rolls since I came back. 
  4. I was 15 minutes early for my tutorial today! A first in my three years of university life. 
  5. I told myself that I would cut down on my shopping cause I am gonna have big problems bringing my things back yet today, I still bought stuffs. SELF CONTROL PLEASE. 
  6. Second time drinking gong cha this week, and the Alisan tea here sucks big time. The early grey milk tea is nice though. I miss Koi. :( 
  7. Haven't decided if I should head back during my april easter break. 
  8. I finally found those diamond stickers to fake my nose stud though everyone thinks its extremely ugly, I am secretly in love with my fake nose stud since I can't have the real one. 

"if you remember me, then I don't care if everybody else forgets." 

You don't need to have so many people in your life, you just need that few. 
I would give up all hundreds of likes on Instagram just for that few likes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment