INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Salon VIM: Ombre Hair!!

Nowadays, every time I return to Singapore I will immediately book an appointment with Ivan from Salon VIM at the 313 Somerset outlet for some major hair rescue. Well, I am away most of the time in australia and that means that most of the time my roots start growing out, my hair lacks proper treatments. In order words, requires some "work". 

I would never never never trust the hairdressers in Australia with my hair (Cause the angmohs and asians have different hair types which require different kind of care and products) and after being introduced to Salon VIM, I never visited visited any other salons I felt that I could trust.

This time after some discussion with Ivan, we decided on doing ombre highlights for my hair and also going a few shades darker with the base. Yeah I still prefer a darker hair shade in the end cause I think I end up looking pretty ahlian if I go too light a colour! 


Doing the main rescue for my hair: the Kera-Fusion Treatment



^^ Tadaaaaa! The above pictures are the final results of my hair! I fell in love with it immediately the moment I saw it. And TBH, I am pretty fussy with my hair (ask my friends, they know best). But I was like "omgggggg, i loveee it!!!". You can imagine how happy and excited I was. And I immediately WA my mom a picture of my hair. Hahahahha, that was how happy I was. 


However, I really had a hard time trying to snap a picture of my hair from the front view that would do my hair justice. All the pictures just couldn't bring out the true colours of it!! Other than the one of the back view since it is most obvious from the back and from the front, it just looks more subtle! But really, no picture can do the ombre highlights Ivan did for me justice. Which is really such a pity!! So the best pic I could find was really the picture above from the side view! But you all can probably imagine it from the back view right! 

Anyway, remember to look for Ivan at the 313 Somerset outlet! He's my hair stylist and is really good! 
Do call to book an appointment before heading down cause he is a really busy man! 

Salon VIM recently expanded (congrats!!!) and is still located at 313 Somerset but a different unit! 

313 Orchard Road
#04-07/08/09 Somerset 313
Singapore 238895
Tel +65 6884 7757 / +65 6884 7767

No comments:

Post a Comment