INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Daniel Wellington


Really happy to announce that I am now a proud owner of a Daniel Wellington watch! I've seen a lot of fashion bloggers wearing it and lots of coverage of these classy and simple watches on both magazines and social media. Now I finally own one of my own! :)
 



Daniel Wellington has many designs to choose from and one of its most popular ones being the Classic Oxford in Nato Strap. However, I had my eyes set of the Classic York Lady in Rose Gold cause I've always had a thing for leather strap watches. Matches with anything! 


Visit the official webpage at www.danielwellington.com

For my readers, do quote the discount code "tricia2014" to enjoy 15% off your purchase! This discount code is valid only till end Aug!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know that the diameter of the watch is 36mm. May I know the width of your wrist? im worry if my wrist is to small for tat. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete