INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Salon VIM

During my one week break back in singapore, I visited Salon VIM to do something about my hair! 

Well, if you don't already know, I've always been a fan of making changes to my hair and Salon VIM is one of the leading hair salons in singapore so I was definitely really excited! 

And as expected, I was definitely very happy with the results and was not disappointed one bit.  

My stylist was Ivan and I visited the outlet located at 313 Somerset! Do look for him if you're planning to head down! 

After patiently listening to my hair woes and the issues I had with my hair, Ivan suggested doing a texturising perm for me at the crown of my head for a extra "poofmmpphhh" and slight waves since I've always felt that my hair was too "flat". He also suggested doing splash light for me, which was the latest hair trend, in Magenta Red. 



^ For splash light, only certain parts of the hair are dyed and it can be seen more obviously only under certain lights. 

Btw, I've always loved red hair but the only down side to red coloured hair is that it fades super easily so I was kinda apprehensive at first about dying my hair red. However, unlike other red colours I've done previously, the Loreal Magenta Red did not fade as easily! Up to today, about one month after dying my hair, the red is still obvious! 

The texturizing perm definitely helped my hair with the much needed extra volume, EVEN WITHOUT ANY HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS! Ahhh, the miracles of a hair salon visit! :) 

Ivan also did a Kera Fusion treatment for my hair which was very dry. Especially after doing chemical treatments for your hair, its extremely important to do a treatment. The treatment done for me targeted weakened ends and fine hair.

The Kera Fusion Treatment consisted of:

Ceramides (Weakened hair) 

- Hair fiber is reinforced from inside
- Hair resistance is restored
Hair surface is restored

Omega (Fine Hair)

- Hair fiber is deeply replenished from inside
- Hair becomes thickened 
- Restores natural protection layer

Judging by the pictures about, you can definitely tell my hair was definitely restored and much healthier than before! 

Salon VIM kindly gave me awesome Keratase products to try. Keratase has always been one of my favourite hair products brand. Its really worth every penny despite being on the pricier end! Even before this, I've been using Keratase products! 


^ This is probably my most favourite series out of all their products! Extremely good for damaged hair ends. 


^ Shampoo for thickening of hair! Perfect for me! 

These are now my holy grail hair products. Not gonna switch around anymore cause its always good to stick to one product brand! *Keratase products can be found at Salon VIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment