INSTAGRAM

Monday, April 28, 2014

29 April 2014

Sometimes I wondering if heading back to singapore during the short break is right, or should I be like most others and go for a short road trip around australia. The best part and main part, of course, was definitely reuniting with the dogs. Hell, I miss them so much. At times when I am undecided about heading back, I just think of those darlings and my decision is made.  

The trip back this time was bitter sweet. I had days where I was happy as a lark, then days where I start crying cause suddenly everything seems so overwhelming. Things are somehow more complicated in singapore. Don't ask me why. Here in oz, I worry less, think less and dress up less. Hahahhaha. Thats why sometimes I know that being in australia has defo done me some good, away from everything back in singapore, as much as I hate to admit it. The drama and all. I feel more relaxed and at ease here in OZ. Of course the only downside here is that my family and dogs aren't here. 


The flight back was horrible terrible though. Due to severe thunderstorms and lightning, the airport was closed and we had to make a detour to Cairns. So I ended up in Cairns and was stranded there for FIVE hours. Well the only positive thing is that, now I can say I've been to Cairns. 

Now I am down with a bad throat and cold. Sucks to be me and I'm all alone here. :( 


Happy 29th April 2014! Only comes once in a lifetime. 

"To me you're the sea and I have fallen in love with salt on my skin." - Tyler Knott Gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment