INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

01 April 2014



Bumped into this cute doggy (poodle I suppose?) outside the supermarket yesterday after lunch. The poor doggy was waiting outside for its owner and it looked so upset/lonely. Then me being me, of course approached the doggy. 

Well usually I would have been stopped by others for fear of it being aggressive or dirty etc. But heck. The dog was wagging its tail furiously. I mean, I believe that if I don't harm the dog, why would it "harm" me by biting me or what. But it kinda makes sense right? Why would the dog wanna "harm" you for no reason if you have no ill intentions. 

And true enough, this dog was a total sweetheart. It began coming super close to me, cuddling up to my legs. As if rubbing itself against my legs to show that it likes me. Or at least I want to think that way to make myself happy. Hahahhaha. *no I am not in denial, hahahahah* And hahahah, I got some pictures with the dog. I mean cmon, its too cute!!! The owner didn't come out and I had to leave. I was kinda sad to leave but i mean, I don't have a choice. 

Someone once told me that if I was gonna be so sad knowing that I had to leave the dog, then in the first place don't even touch it, get attached to it. Haa, but I just jump head/heart in first as usual. Does the same thing apply to human relationships? 

But of course I got emo afterwards cause it reminded me of my dogs at home. And I started to look at my dog's photos and videos. Mehhhh, I just hate the thought of me being so far away and not being able to "protect" them when they are afraid, especially when its raining and there's lightning/thunder. Yikes, I don't even want to think about it. 


I think I posted this gif before but its really too cute. Looking at such stuff makes me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. hey, may i know where to get the top u are wearing? or are u selling it? :)

    ReplyDelete