INSTAGRAM

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Jolly Attic

The Jolly Attic is a new blogshop that has recently been established and do support them! 


I was really happy to be approached by the really friendly owner to be able to share this upcoming lovely shop with you guys!

I chose the below three pieces from their collection! 



^ Nightfall Abstract Dress

I think shift dresses are really one of the best things ever invented. Doesn't make you look sloppy at all, in fact, its pretty dressy yet super convenient because you don't have to worry about matching the tops and bottom. And its not those body-fitting kind so you don't have to worry too much after a heavy satisfying meal. 

This one from @thejollyattic is made of super good quality! I swear. I was kinda shocked when i received it cause the quality is comparable to those branded shops (think, Zara? okay its even better than Zara actually.) 



^ Noir Eyelets Crop Tee

This eyelet top is really pretty upclose! It has this flowery design, though you can't really tell from far. And match it any denim shorts or jeans and taadaa, ready to do! 



^ Allover Floral Crop Tee

As you can tell, (check above), I really do like cropped tops. I always pair them with my high waisted shorts. And most of my clothes have prints. I am seldom seen in solid colours. Anything floral, abstract and I like it. So of course I immediately laid my eyes on this and had to get this piece! Okay, I admit I am bias towards floral prints. 

Follow them on Instagram and their Facebook for updates! 



Some of their new arrivals which are really pretty that I have personally picked out! 




Time for you to shop now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment