INSTAGRAM

Friday, June 6, 2014

06 June 2014

       Sorry for the major lack of updates in this dead space, but I am still alive and well, kicking. I've been struggling with the piles of assignments and dealing with, owells, being homesick. I miss home. :( But not too long till I get back to Singapore and I really really can't wait for time to pass. I miss my dogs. I miss my family. I miss going back home to home (yes, if that even makes sense to you).

       I seldom head out these days. The times I head out is probably to get food cause I ran out of my rations.  But of course I still go out once in awhile to maintain my life. The sight of maggi mee kinda puts me off now, even just by looking at it. I am really craving for some real authentic home-cooked food. Lotus root soup? Or even Yati's sometimes overcooked vegetables. I miss them. And my riceee. No words can ever ever describe how much I LOVE rice. I really love rice so much, just give me rice and sauce and I am already a very satisfied girl. 

       Then what do I do? Well, I end up being a sushi. Hahahahhahaha. My bed is the rice, I am probably the wasabi in-between, and my big heavy blanket is the salmon sashimi on top. Hahahaha I really like this analogy. I think it fits perfectly. Other than that, I do random stuffs in this small abode of mine, which I hate to do it, but have to, call it "home" in this foreign land. Though my real home is definitely x100000 times filled with more warmth and love than this nest. Or maybe a nest which a tornado has swept through with all the wreckages and remnants around. Urgh. But then again, I cant complain about this nest of mine filled with lots of ice-cream. Mars bar ice cream, crunchy ice-cream bars, Bulla coconut, gelato, hahahaha they keep me somewhat, alive and maintain my level of sanity.  

       I realised that staying at home and being alone is actually, nice? Sometimes, in fact I rather stay in my nest than head out. I just wanna spend some time on my own, doing my own shittzzzz and just chilling. The me two years ago would probably have disagreed and protested in great disbelief. But maybe this is part of getting old? I no longer feel a Need to go out. I am actually happy staying in my nest. Wait, tornado-stricken nest to be exact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment